My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: mal jones on August 31, 2015, 03:32:23 PM

Title: Tues 1st sept
Post by: mal jones on August 31, 2015, 03:32:23 PM
Any amblers  out on tues ( tomorrow )
Title: Re: Tues 1st sept
Post by: Mark Pope on August 31, 2015, 10:31:22 PM
Hi Mal,

I can get out tomorrow but probably not until the afternoon. If you get no other takers I can be at B&Q at 2pm.

Mark
Title: Re: Tues 1st sept
Post by: mal jones on September 01, 2015, 12:37:09 PM
 Sorry mark can't make 2pm see you sun
Title: Re: Tues 1st sept
Post by: Mark Pope on September 01, 2015, 06:43:01 PM
No problem Mal. I went out for a spin anyway and bumped into Ron so I had a bit of company for tea and cake, as well as the ride. See you Sunday.
Title: Re: Tues 1st sept
Post by: Tom on September 01, 2015, 07:09:38 PM
Hopefully we'll be back to normal on the Tuesday ride front next week Mal
Title: Re: Tues 1st sept
Post by: ron b on September 01, 2015, 08:00:05 PM
Had "TWO CUPS" of coffee and spent far too much time talking, is this the way forward, must not forget the two biscuits. Friday's looming.