My Community
General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: norman james on August 30, 2015, 08:51:42 PM
-
Your last opportunity to ride in a Club Mid-week "10" will be this thursday - 3rd September. This will be the last time to gain "Points" or improve "times" in the season-long competitions. Signing-on is as usual before 06.45p.m. See you there!
-
Does anyone (who is going to the mid week tomorrow) have an extension for a short valve. Can't pump tyres up :(
Deep section wheels and short valves don't mix. Hunted high and low for one in the house, but it is very good at hiding.
Thanks
-
Just found my gizmo and pinned it to my keyring.
-
I have no intention of trying to improve any times, or earn any points but will put out the turn signs and help with pushing off duties etc as required
See you tomorrow.
-
Just found my gizmo and pinned it to my keyring.
Lovely stuff :)
-
Just found my gizmo and pinned it to my keyring.
Lovely stuff :)
Oh bother, bad news.
I thought it prudent to see if it works.
And it doesn't.
There's a split in the brass.
Will a loan of a long valve 700c tube work?
-
Oopps - never mind.
I am sure I have a long valve tube somewhere, just didn't want the hassle of changing it if I could get the extension. Which remains elusive ???