My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on August 26, 2015, 08:34:51 PM
-
If you're glued to Facebook you may have seen that Mike Longthorn(Paul's brother!)is visiting and was looking for a ride tomorrow.I've just arranged to meet him at the B&Q roundabout at 9.30 with the plan to do the normal mid-week route.If anyone else is free come and join us!(35-40 miles-I'll be even slower than normal-only been on the bike about 5 times in the past 6 weeks-too many holidays!)
-
Hi Tom nice to see you back, are you going out this Friday by any chance?
-
Hi Paul-I will be riding but up to Monmouth to visit my dentist!Train to Newport-you're welcome to come
-
I'm around Friday Paul. I can't do Tom's longer ride but I could manage the usual mid-week route at 0930 from B&Q.
-
Hi Tom thanks for replying, can't do Monmouth. Maybe we can catch up soon.
Mark I'm up for 9:30 at B&Q or if it helps I live in Llantwit so can meet elsewhere?
What route you thinking of?
-
Hi Paul,
Starting in Llantwit would be even better for me as I'm coming from Barry. How about 0930 from Cafe Velo? We could do the lanes, Ewenny then Cowbridge and St A than back to Llantwit. Happy to go a bit further if that's too short.
Mark
-
Cafe Velo it is for 9:30, happy to go with the flow Mark and see how we feel on distance.
See you tomorrow
Paul
-
Great see you at 0930.
-
Nice ride today with good company Mark & Terry, experienced my first puncture, with a school boy error of no pump or gas canister.
Quick lesson in changing the tube from Mark (much appreciated) and the use of his gas inflator, quick as a flash back on the road again, lesson learnt! Thanks Mark.