My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on August 21, 2015, 08:35:42 AM

Title: 25er's Club Ride 23rd August
Post by: ron b on August 21, 2015, 08:35:42 AM
Same format as previous weeks, a steady ride to a watering hole, top up with caffeine and return. I am not out this weekend, I'm doing a bit of "Testing" as we call it up north. Weather looks to be very warm so don't forget the cream. See you all next week. Who's out
Title: Re: 25er's Club Ride 23rd August
Post by: TonyC on August 21, 2015, 10:51:31 PM
Forecast is thunder, lightning and heavy rain - but don't want the weather to ruin progress. If anybody else is out I will join them. Will keep an eye out for any other volunteers  ;D
Title: Re: 25er's Club Ride 23rd August
Post by: AndrewW on August 22, 2015, 05:08:55 PM
Think being  struck by lightening ilkley to hinder my progress!  So will be taking  rain cheque for tomorrow !