My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Rob Jones on October 17, 2013, 07:04:36 PM

Title: exposed
Post by: Rob Jones on October 17, 2013, 07:04:36 PM
Ogmore Valley Wheeler members -

http://app.strava.com/clubs/ogmore-valley-wheelers

I posted this cos I had never bothered to look at it until now. It is a surprisingly interesting and just about everyone in the club who rides a bike (anyone who is anyone Andy H ;D) is on here!
 
Title: Re: exposed
Post by: Andy H on October 17, 2013, 08:38:50 PM
Happy being a nobody, liked quote on a triathlon website.

"Strava is silly and promotes silliness"!
Title: Re: exposed
Post by: Rob Jones on October 17, 2013, 09:06:20 PM
  :D I have a similar irrational aversion to Facebook Andy.
Title: Re: exposed
Post by: Rob Jones on October 17, 2013, 10:01:35 PM
Happy being a nobody, liked quote on a triathlon website.

"Strava is silly and promotes silliness"!

That quote is pretty much spot on btw. But then you could say the same about dancing!
Title: Re: exposed
Post by: Shawn on October 17, 2013, 10:03:38 PM
Out of curiosity, does anyone have write access to the OVW Strava page?

I may have created the club Strava page, one evening whilst perusing the Interweb and supping a few beers, not sure if this then makes me the default administrator.

Title: Re: exposed
Post by: Jason T on October 18, 2013, 08:10:43 AM
It would appear that you are the OVW Club Page Owner/Admin, the only thing that I can do (a part from post rides/runs) is create a Discussion Thread.

I think that this might be useful in case the forum should go down for any reason and we can easily stay up-to-date for Club Runs, Forum Downtime etc.