My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: Jason T on August 18, 2015, 07:18:02 AM

Title: Club Midweek 10 TT Thursday 20th August 2015
Post by: Jason T on August 18, 2015, 07:18:02 AM
Due to unforeseen circumstances Teresa is unable to attend this week’s Club 10 and as I understand it we will already be short on numbers for people running this week’s event.

If anyone is able attend the midweek 10 and help staff it then please could you reply to this thread so that we know the event will be adequately covered.

Thank you and any help would be greatly appreciated,

Jason
Title: Re: Club Midweek 10 TT Thursday 20th August 2015
Post by: Andy H on August 18, 2015, 07:49:15 AM
I'm not riding this week but will put out signs as usual and happy to help out.
Title: Re: Club Midweek 10 TT Thursday 20th August 2015
Post by: norman james on August 20, 2015, 02:27:52 PM
Hi All,  Lynne and I plan to be at the stat at about 6.00p.m. this evening.    i only hope the weather improves, it's not nice here in Neath!   Chees, Norman.
Title: Re: Club Midweek 10 TT Thursday 20th August 2015
Post by: Andy H on August 20, 2015, 02:43:33 PM
OK here on Barry, must be heading in from the West!  :(

I'll put out the turn signs and come and help at the start.
Title: Re: Club Midweek 10 TT Thursday 20th August 2015
Post by: xrayspecs on August 20, 2015, 04:22:12 PM
Just shop around for a forecast that is favourable .
http://uk.weather.com/weather/hourByHour/Bridgend+BGE+United+Kingdom+UKXX1730:1:UK
Title: Re: Club Midweek 10 TT Thursday 20th August 2015
Post by: lajames on August 20, 2015, 08:31:32 PM
I love it. If the weather doesn't suit search around for one that does.
Title: Re: Club Midweek 10 TT Thursday 20th August 2015
Post by: xrayspecs on August 20, 2015, 08:46:51 PM
And the weather was spot on; warm and dry. 8)