My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on August 14, 2015, 01:48:55 PM
-
You won't be surprised to know I'm not out on Sunday, got to get out very early and not as far as a normal club run.
I'm then away in France for Ironman Vichy, so next club run I can make will be September 6th. (if recovered :) )
Here's hoping for an 'Indian summer' and some decent weather in September.
Just checking my calendar and the 6th is the only Sunday I'm around, in September, so will have to make a special effort to get out.
-
I'll probably see you before then, I know you are a collector of Ironman events just like I collect sub 60 minute 25's...
Best of luck!
-
We going on a mystery tour!
-
Back in house at 12.30 after doing 75 miles can't be bad! Proper pacer ride , less talking more riding, all of this behind John Edwards wheel, nice change for me.
we did a nice loop, which consisted of port Talbot, glyneath, aberdare, ponty and home. Out today were myself, Steve c, Gregg, Craig and the machine(john Edwards) over 20mph av
-
Thanks for the outing, legs needed another 10 miles in them!
-
Cheers guys, legs were weak towards the end enjoyed though!
-
Thanks for the ride Sunday lads.
Sorry there was not much talking but hopefully we all had a blast.
Legs were tired yesterday so we must have worked hard.
See you all soon
John
-
You guys are obviously missing my 'ballast', to slow you down a bit!!