My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Teresa on August 12, 2015, 10:00:04 AM

Title: Daily Mail 07.08.15 - Any one have one?
Post by: Teresa on August 12, 2015, 10:00:04 AM
A bit random, I know

I am looking for a copy of the Daily Mail for Friday 7th August, or any idea as to how to get a copy.

Many thanks
Teresa
Title: Re: Daily Mail 07.08.15 - Any one have one?
Post by: Rob Jones on August 12, 2015, 08:24:59 PM
 :o :o :o Christ lets hope not!
Title: Re: Daily Mail 07.08.15 - Any one have one?
Post by: Teresa on August 12, 2015, 09:32:25 PM
I was worried no one would actually admit to reading it.

You can always PM me if you are too embarrassed  ???
Title: Re: Daily Mail 07.08.15 - Any one have one?
Post by: stevelandeg on August 13, 2015, 04:39:02 PM
Is this link any good?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/sitemaparchive/day_20150807.html


Title: Re: Daily Mail 07.08.15 - Any one have one?
Post by: Teresa on August 13, 2015, 05:39:44 PM
Thanks for that - I rang for a back issue today and they didn't have any  :(
Title: Re: Daily Mail 07.08.15 - Any one have one?
Post by: Tom on August 16, 2015, 07:23:06 PM
Teresa-just back from a week away.I don't wish to go into any details as to how/why etc  but I have in my possession a copy of the Daily Mail for the 7th August.You are welcome to it if you still need it!
Title: Re: Daily Mail 07.08.15 - Any one have one?
Post by: Teresa on August 16, 2015, 07:56:42 PM
Your secret is safe with me, Tom  ;)

Whenever you might pop to the club, I will take it off your hands.

In fact there will be a committee meeting on the 11th Sept (email yet to go out to members), so perhaps you would be kind enough to bring it along - In a plain brown wrapping, of course  :D