My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on August 08, 2015, 09:34:00 AM
-
Anyone out tomorrow, I will be taking my Ice Axe just in-case, hope we are not all becoming "fine weather" riders.
-
I'll be there tomorrow Ron, been a while since I rode with the 25ers
-
Sorry Ron, Tim and myself ate far to much in Paul's cafe earlier today so afraid will give it a miss. Can highly recommend the cake by the way.
-
I believe that newbies Tony C and Alan B were planning on coming out for the 25'ers
-
isn't eating too much cake a reason to get out on the bike Andy??
-
True Tom but I think another dray to 'let it go down' is needed.
-
Rain, cake, The Archers, any other excuses, Tim leading my boys down a slippery slope. Council were gritting last night so the roads should be clear of black ice at least. Yes too much time in the sun at 25/7.
-
Regardless of the impending storm five riders braved the conditions this morning, Roy, Andrew, Alan, Tony and me. Few snow drifts at St Brides but we battled on through to the Velo. Back through Cowbridge and City.