My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on August 06, 2015, 03:32:45 PM

Title: Pacers Sunday 9th August
Post by: Andy H on August 06, 2015, 03:32:45 PM
Apologies but can't make this Sunday, again!

I've arranged to do the Team Sky 'ride like a pro' on the tandem, with Keith, down in Swansea.

Weather looks rubbish anyway.  :'(  :'(
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 9th August
Post by: Dave W on August 06, 2015, 04:43:26 PM
weathers looking rubbish for sun unless the BBC weather app changes again tomorrow, the last week it seems better to just look out the window.
If the weather is heavy rain does anyone want to move it to Saturday morning instead? :D
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 9th August
Post by: Greg B on August 07, 2015, 08:42:57 AM
It always rains when I come out with you guys!!
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 9th August
Post by: Dave W on August 07, 2015, 09:09:58 AM
Greg you could have brought some of that sun back with you from Florida ::)
weathers still looking wet for sunday  :(

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 9th August
Post by: Steven on August 07, 2015, 01:17:52 PM
Accuweather gives you more hourly detail...
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 9th August
Post by: Dave W on August 07, 2015, 09:48:17 PM
Stick to Saturday weather's now changed to light rain 8)
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 9th August
Post by: harpo on August 08, 2015, 04:33:54 PM
Whos out tomorrow then and where we off? weather better if we go east!
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 9th August
Post by: Greg B on August 08, 2015, 06:00:36 PM
I'll be there
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 9th August
Post by: Dave W on August 08, 2015, 08:02:07 PM
I'll be there and I'm staying at the back as I'm getting branded the 2nd harpo ::)
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 9th August
Post by: Jason T on August 09, 2015, 07:41:32 AM
I'm giving it a miss today.

Started coming down ill yesterday and no improvement today  :(
Title: Re: Pacers Sunday 9th August
Post by: Greg B on August 09, 2015, 08:13:57 AM
Sorry guys been ill all night after meal out last night. Not good😢 see you next week