My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: traine on August 06, 2015, 08:04:05 AM
-
Ron. The forecast is poor for Sunday. Good for Saturday. What about a 9.00 am start on Saturday ?
-
R25/7 Saturday, but a good idea perhaps we should be more flexible with times and days, have a look at Tom's plan for today's "Mid week" ride and my suggestion for a future ride which could be done on a Sunday.
-
Thanks Ron.
For certainty then I shall be at Brackla for 9.00am Saturday and plan to have a tootle to The Broomwagon Cafe in Porthcawl using the lanes to get there through Pyle and KenfigPool returning up Danygraig Hill at modest pace after coffee and cake
All welcome
Tim
Have a good ride Ron
-
I can join you Tim, not fancying Sunday's forcast. See you at 9.
-
I hope to be there too