My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on August 01, 2015, 06:49:19 PM

Title: 25er's 2nd August 9AM
Post by: ron b on August 01, 2015, 06:49:19 PM
It seems we have some riders out tomorrow, young Tim is taking you out, give him your biscuits and he'll bring you back as well. I will not be attending as I am on cake testing duties on the Gower, someone has to do it. If you intend riding please add your name to this "Page". Ta again.
Title: Re: 25er's 2nd August 9AM
Post by: ron b on August 03, 2015, 07:09:07 PM
Nice to see some new faces out today, Tim, Andrew, Andy, Alan and Tony. I only went as far as Pencoed but the others head to Cowbridge for tea. Hope to see you all next week. I assume the all came back?
Title: Re: 25er's 2nd August 9AM
Post by: traine on August 03, 2015, 08:18:09 PM
Thanks for the shepherding to Pencoed Ron. We counted them out and we counted them back ! All well with perfect weather. We will do it again next week with a varied route depending upon the direction of the wind.

It was a good steady ride with a few hills, only one coffee in Costa Cowbridge then a tootle back through City and Llangan. The boys saw me back to Treoes !

About 28 miles for me I think. In 3 hours ! I should have entered this Thursdays Handicap TT. Please note this time Norman.

It was not so much the 25'ers as the Laughing Group. Great company

Tim