My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: lajames on July 31, 2015, 07:18:24 PM

Title: COMPETITION RULES
Post by: lajames on July 31, 2015, 07:18:24 PM
Under the sub heading of General Notes:-
Submission of Results:-
"It is the responsibility of the individual rider to submit his/her results to the Time Trial/Road Secretary. The closing date for submission of results will be 30th September."

This means that I will not be chasing you for times or perusing the CTT site to see which member has ridden which event. Personally I wish to have open race results sent to me on a regular basis i.e weekly/monthly. It is the only truly effective way of keeping track. I would hate to see a poor presentation at the annual club dinner due to lack of commitment. I am proud to do my job, but can only succeed with your assistance.
Title: Re: COMPETITION RULES
Post by: xrayspecs on July 31, 2015, 07:33:15 PM
Lynne ; do you need every result or just best results / times?
Chris
Title: Re: COMPETITION RULES
Post by: Teresa on July 31, 2015, 07:42:54 PM
I will be sending a spreadsheet to all members which can be filled in with times etc. 

I will sort out as soon as I can get back onto my own PC.

Hopefully the form will encourage members to forward their times to Lynne and make her life a little easier.
Title: Re: COMPETITION RULES
Post by: lajames on July 31, 2015, 07:52:43 PM
All open results please Chris. Much appreciated.
Title: Re: COMPETITION RULES
Post by: lajames on July 31, 2015, 07:53:28 PM
Many thanks Teresa. :)