My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on July 25, 2015, 10:36:17 AM

Title: 25er's Sunday Ride
Post by: ron b on July 25, 2015, 10:36:17 AM
Weather forecast is changing, it looks OK for tomorrow so we meet at 9 at Physiques, for a level 2 ride round the Vale.
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride
Post by: Tom on July 25, 2015, 01:38:14 PM
As the BBC is still predicting heavy rain all morning I'd prefer to look at whichever forecast you're consulting Ron,or is it taken from the current edition of Old Boast's Almanac?
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride
Post by: ron b on July 26, 2015, 06:21:48 AM
You may be right there Tom, I checked BBC yesterday morning, no rain by mid day all change, bought a lot of factor 50 in anticipation, Club auction?
Title: Re: 25er's Sunday Ride
Post by: ron b on July 26, 2015, 07:19:30 AM
Surprise surprise its raining, I'm off to the beach.