My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: Teresa on July 23, 2015, 08:41:27 AM

Title: VTTA National Championship 25 Sunday 26 July 2015 R25/3L
Post by: Teresa on July 23, 2015, 08:41:27 AM
Start sheet

150 riders, 2 tandems and a couple of reserves !!

https://create-cdn.net/sitefiles/13/3/1/133127/VTTA_25_150726.pdf
Title: Re: VTTA National Championship 25 Sunday 26 July 2015 R25/3L
Post by: Teresa on August 07, 2015, 01:58:58 PM
Results and photos - Some good photos of you Steven

http://www.vtta.org.uk/news/index.php?newsid=514

http://www.kimroy-photography.co.uk/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=416774
Title: Re: VTTA National Championship 25 Sunday 26 July 2015 R25/3L
Post by: Steven on August 07, 2015, 04:16:06 PM
Thanks - I've only just warmed up/ dried out !
Title: Re: VTTA National Championship 25 Sunday 26 July 2015 R25/3L
Post by: Steven on August 09, 2015, 12:51:30 PM

It's not very often I make the front page !

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: VTTA National Championship 25 Sunday 26 July 2015 R25/3L
Post by: Teresa on August 09, 2015, 01:19:51 PM
I said there were some good photos of you.  Perhaps someone else was listening too.

Do we have to pay you for autographed copies  ;D