My Community
General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: Teresa on July 12, 2015, 07:30:23 PM
-
5 Oggies
Richard Beech
Andrew Storrie
Ron Boast
Chris Goodwin
Howell Mason (Bowen)
https://create-cdn.net/sitefiles/13/3/1/133127/PTW_10_Start_Cover_150714.pdf
https://create-cdn.net/sitefiles/13/3/1/133127/PTW_10_Start_List_150714.pdf
-
Very wet conditions last night with little wind, avoiding the wet steel manholes on the way up to the first turn and general bad visibility was a problem. Chris that visor will come off your helmet to improve visibility in the wet, someone has the knowhow.
-
I can't successfully wear a visor or glasses in TT in any conditions. Rain or sweat always gets on inside of lenses and impedes my vision. Must be the shape of my head!
-
Yes I hope so I couldn't see a thing except by angling my head to peer through the nose gap so lost a lot of time on the corners and the turns as I didn't want to come off.
2330, went away feeling i should have done better as was still fresh at the end.
Got held up on the a465 for 30 minutes on the way home.
-
Results
https://create-cdn.net/sitefiles/13/3/1/133127/PTW_10_Result_Cover_150714.pdf
https://create-cdn.net/sitefiles/13/3/1/133127/PTW_10_Result_150714.pdf