My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: craig m on June 29, 2015, 08:37:24 AM
-
With the TDF looming...the recent hour record frenzy of activity...Giro, etc...I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on good podcasts to keep up to date on all thing cycling?
The few I listen to are below in case people haven't come across them, any other suggestions would be welcome to help satisfy my inner geeks quests for further stats and figures!
The Telegraph cycling podcast
http://thecyclingpodcast.com/ & itunes
The daddy of them all...a very good and humorous weekly podcast, more gossip than stats :)
During the TDF they are planning to broadcast 1x preview in the morning and 1x review in the evening for each stage.
Cycling Time Trial Podcast itunes
Cycling Podcast loosely based on Time Trials. Some very interesting guests on here, Dr Hutch makes frequent contributions. A lot of discussion on position, aerodynamics, wattage, etc...
also:
Cycling Weekly itunes
Daily news from the TDF
ITV TDF itunes
ran this last year not sure about this year
any others you rate?
-
VCDL Cycling Podcast & Velocast Dailies used to be Ok.
EDIT: I say used to be Ok as I've not listened to them since last year.