My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on June 22, 2015, 02:57:00 PM

Title: Mid week week of 22/6-Tom's last ride..
Post by: Tom on June 22, 2015, 02:57:00 PM
well for a few weeks anyway!I plan to get out as normal tomorrow9.45 at B&Q  normal route.Ron and Mark P made positive noises about joining me-anyone else out?I am away  for a while after that-next Tuesday I can make is 21st July but I'm sure the usual gang will be out in my absence!
Title: Re: Mid week week of 22/6-Tom's last ride..
Post by: Mark Pope on June 22, 2015, 05:12:14 PM
Hi Tom,

I'll be there at 0945 tomorrow. The forecast is great with sunshine and hardly any wind (for a change).


Mark
Title: Re: Mid week week of 22/6-Tom's last ride..
Post by: Terry A on June 23, 2015, 08:08:30 AM
A rare one for me - saying upfront that I'll be there .... but I'll be there.